Access and success in education are the foundations of social mobility, educational equity and strong nations and societies. In order to lead offices, organizations and institutions toward these lofty goals, your work in enrollment will require knowledge, expert practice and the latest research to navigate the trade-offs and opportunities for students and their families as well as institutions and policymakers. Now, more than ever, leaders and practitioners in the field require formal education and skills to be effective institutional leaders.
The Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy (EMP) program will prepare you to lead efforts in admission, enrollment, financial aid, orientation, student retention and strategic enrollment planning at colleges, universities and private preparatory schools, while remaining fully employed. Taught by some of the most respected enrollment leaders in the field, the program is delivered in an interactive online format.Apply Learn More
The EMP program will prepare you to:
- Develop plans, strategies and policies for admission recruitment.
- Strategically use campus-based financial aid with an understanding of legal implications.
- Implement successful socialization and transition practices for new students while adapting recruitment and orientation strategies for transfer students.
- Identify how rankings and organizational resources influence admission models.
- Recognize the role of institutional and student factors in retention and success.
- Manage admissions marketing efforts.
- Interpret and apply institutional enrollment research.
- Admission Policy and Practice
- Role of Diversity in Admissions
- Financial Aid in Enrollment Management
- Legal Issues in Enrollment Management
Related Programs at USC Rossier
The Admissions Committee seeks students who are current or aspiring enrollment professionals across the United States and internationally.