AASA/USC Urban Superintendents Academy
If you are considering a position where you will be asked to provide leadership in a school district that serves communities with diverse populations and broad socio-economic representation, you are the person this program is designed to develop and support. You will learn how to improve communication with and management of your teachers, fellow administrators, students, parents and the community as a whole.
We are now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 AASA/USC Rossier Urban Superintendents Academy!
When you join the Urban Superintendents Academy you will:
- Receive job placement support, including direct access to search firm representatives who will support your job search efforts
- Receive coaching and mentorship from practitioners who have had successful careers in complex districts
- Practice and receive feedback on leading courageous conversations with school boards and other key stakeholders
- Develop a network of professionals with a common goal of seeking improvement locally and nationally
- Receive Urban Superintendent Certification jointly issued by AASA and USC Rossier School of Education