There are two payment plans available:
- $9,000 for individuals who pay the entire fee before the program starts
- $9,500 for individuals who choose to pay $2,375 prior to the start of each term
- Hold a valid teaching and PPS credential and submit to CTC upon recommendation for the Preliminary Administrative Credential
- Verify three years of professional, full-time experience
- Letter of recommendation from your site administrator and/or the individual who will oversee your two semesters of fieldwork. Your fieldwork supervisor must be a credentialed administrator.
Note: In order to receive the Preliminary Administrative Credential from the CTC, you must have verification of five years of full-time experience. You must verify your years of experience to the CTC for your current and/or previous employer using the CL-41 Form provided by the CTC.
It is advised, though not required, that you enter the School Leadership Academy with no fewer than three years of full-time experience so that upon completion of the program, you have the requisite five years of experience. If you have fewer than five years of full-time experience upon completion of the program, please note that you will be unable to apply for the credential at that time.
For further information contact: