Program Fees: $3,600 for the program.
Interest-free payment plans are available.
Next Cohort Starts: September 10, 2018
If you are interested in obtaining the Reading and Literacy Added Authorization from the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTCC), you must:
- Have a valid Teaching or Designated Subjects Credential
- English Learner Authorization
- Submit verification of experience. You must complete a minimum of three years teaching experience in any grade or subject matter. Acceptable experience does not include student teaching, internship teaching, or teaching while holding an emergency permit. This experience may include teaching outside of California.
- Complete all required coursework with a grade of B+ or higher.
- Meet the standards of candidate competence and performance of the Reading and Literacy Added Authorization Certificate Program.
NOTE: Registration is accepted through an online registration system. This system provides secure access for all personal and payment information. Due to security reasons, we ONLY accept online registrations.