The Innovative District Leadership Academy fosters equity, leadership, innovation and technology for district teams.
District teams outline a solution to a specific problem in their district.
Teams work with industry experts, experienced faculty and top thought leaders as they solve challenges. Teams present their solutions as the capstone of the course and benefit from seeing the results of other district teams.
We’re only going to get this opportunity once. … Not since World War 2 … has there been this massive infusion of federal dollars into the United States educational system. There will not be this kind of infusion again. – Governor Bob Wise
Over the 11-month program, each team will research, analyze, create, and propose an innovative solution to a genuine need in their district and practice applying the innovative problem solving mindset to any challenge.
Topics covered in the Academy include:
- Creating Digital Equity for All Community Stakeholders
- Understanding the Post-Pandemic Classroom
- Maximizing Stakeholder Safety in the Online Learning Environment
- Streamlining the Selection, Purchasing, and Implementing of Technology
- Implementing Data Driven Decision Making
All candidates who wish to apply for admission must submit the application, a letter of recommendation, and a current resume.