Undergraduate Minor Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need D-Clearance?
Yes – All Rossier classes require D-Clearance. You can email us at jesstarr@rossier.usc.edu to obtain clearance. Have the course number and your student ID ready.

How do I declare a minor?

Is there a minimum GPA requirement?
Yes – applicants and students in minor must obtain a 2.75 GPA or higher. Students at risk of falling below the minimum GPA must meet with their advisor

Who can be in a minor?
Any full time USC undergraduate student