- Learning Analytics
- Learning Technologies
- Student Motivation in STEM
- Educational Technology and Students with Disabilities
- Computer Science Education
Clare Baek is a Ph.D. student at the University of Southern California’s Rossier School of Education. She is working with Dr. Stephen Aguilar, concentrating in educational psychology and learning analytics. Her research interests include implementation of educational technologies, student motivation in STEM subjects, educational technologies and students with disabilities, and computer science education.
Clare Baek received a B.A. in Mathematics from University of California, San Diego, a M.A. in Mathematics from San Diego State University, and a M.Ed. in Special Education from University of San Diego. Before joining the Rossier School of Education, she worked as a mentor teacher and a department chair for mathematics and computer science at a STEM academy, and as an AP Computer Science Principles reader for Educational Testing Service.
- High School Mathematics and Computer Science Teacher, 2014-2018
- Mentor Teacher & Mathematics and Computer Science Department Chair, 2016-2018
- AP Reader for AP Computer Science Principles, 2017 & 2018: Educational Testing Service