How Education Leaders Can "Break Through" During Troubled Times
Join USC Rossier Dean Pedro A. Noguera and a panel of policy experts and school superintendents for an interactive conversation. The pandemic and the controversies that have arisen since schools opened in the fall have called upon education leaders to be creative and resourceful as they figure out how to respond to the challenges they face. This webinar will feature leaders and policy experts with valuable insights into leading during periods of crisis.
• Pedro A. Noguera, Dean, USC Rossier
• Patricia Burch, Professor of Education, USC Rossier
• Paul Gothold, Superintendent of Schools, San Diego County
• Janice Jackson, CEO, HOPE Chicago; former CEO, Chicago Public Schools
• Robert Nelson, Superintendent, Fresno Unified School District