Master of Marriage and Family Therapy
Join the admissions team at USC Rossier for a webinar session to learn how to prepare your application for USC Rossier Master's programs including:
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Single and Multiple Subject (MAT)
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (MAT-TESOL)
- Master of Education in Educational Counseling (EC)
- Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy online (EMP online)
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology online (LDT online)
- Master of Education in Postsecondary Administration and Student Affairs (PASA)
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT).
We will cover what our admission committee looks for, how to best prepare your application, frequently asked questions, choosing your references, and how to best represent yourself in your application!