Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy
Join the faculty creators of the Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy program to learn about the new comprehensive graduate degree focused exclusively on enrollment management and policy.
- Overview and industry insights with Jerome Lucido, PhD
- Mini mock class and debrief, demonstrating the curriculum and learning environment with Don Hossler, PhD
- Application Process
- Q & A
Join the admissions team at USC Rossier for a webinar session to learn how to prepare your application for the Master's programs including:
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Single and Multiple Subject (MAT)
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Master of Education in Educational Counseling (EC)
- Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy (EMP)
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology (LDT)
- Master of Education in Postsecondary Administration and Student Affairs (PASA)
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
We will cover what our admissions committee is looking for, how to best prepare your application, frequently asked questions, choosing your references, and how to best represent yourself in your application!