Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy
Join USC Rossier current students and the faculty lead of the EMP program and your admission representative for a networking mixer to learn more about the Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy online (EMP online), the student experience, and how the to make the most of the program to help you advance your career!
Learn more about the Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy online (EMP online) from the founders of the program and leaders in the enrollment management field as well as your admission representative about how the program can help you advance your career in admissions, financial aid, higher education marketing, diversity, equity and inclusion work and student retention.
You will have the opportunity to hear more about the program curriculum, experience what it’s like to be in an engaging online learning environment and hear more about the student experience. We hope to see you there!
The USC Rossier Office of Admission and Scholarships and the USC Financial Aid Office are co-hosting a financial aid webinar to support you in your decision-making process to apply to USC.
Learn more about the USC Rossier School of Education's Master and Doctoral Programs. USC Rossier is dedicated to developing change agents in the study and practice of urban education. We encourage you to attend our mixer which will provide you the opportunity to speak with admissions representatives, faculty, current students and alumni from our programs.
Join the admissions team at USC Rossier for a webinar session to learn how to prepare your application for USC Rossier Master's programs including:
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Single and Multiple Subject (MAT)
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (MAT-TESOL)
- Master of Education in Educational Counseling (EC)
- Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy online (EMP online)
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology online (LDT online)
- Master of Education in Postsecondary Administration and Student Affairs (PASA)
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT).
We will cover what our admission committee looks for, how to best prepare your application, frequently asked questions, choosing your references, and how to best represent yourself in your application!