Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy
Join the admissions team at USC Rossier for a webinar session to learn how to prepare your application for USC Rossier Master's programs including:
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Single and Multiple Subject (MAT)
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (MAT-TESOL)
- Master of Education in Educational Counseling (EC)
- Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy online (EMP online)
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology online (LDT online)
- Master of Education in Postsecondary Administration and Student Affairs (PASA)
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT).
We will cover what our admission committee looks for, how to best prepare your application, frequently asked questions, choosing your references, and how to best represent yourself in your application!
Learn more about the Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy online (EMP online) from the founders of the program and leaders in the enrollment management field.
We will discuss how the program can help you advance your career in admissions, financial aid, higher education marketing, diversity, equity and inclusion work and student retention.
You will have the opportunity to hear more about the program curriculum, experience what it’s like to be in an engaging online learning environment and hear more about the student experience.
We hope to see you there!