Master of Education in Postsecondary Administration and Student Affairs
Please join the USC Rossier School of Education to learn more about the Master of Education in Postsecondary Administration and Student Affairs (PASA) program. This webinar will provide an overview of USC Rossier, the curriculum and opportunities as a graduate student. Faculty and admission representatives will share their perspective on the program and its benefits. We hope to see you there!
Join the admissions team at USC Rossier for a webinar session to learn how to prepare your application for the Master's programs including:
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Single and Multiple Subject (MAT)
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Master of Education in Educational Counseling (EC)
- Master of Education in Enrollment Management and Policy (EMP)
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology (LDT)
- Master of Education in Postsecondary Administration and Student Affairs (PASA)
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
We will cover what our admissions committee is looking for, how to best prepare your application, frequently asked questions, choosing your references, and how to best represent yourself in your application!