First and Last Name*
USC Rossier School of Education
University of Southern California
3470 Trousdale Parkway
Address Line 2
Los Angeles, CA 90089-4033
*Optionally, an academic degree abbreviation can be added behind a comma, following the first and last name. For example:
John Smith, Ph.D.
Mary Jones, Ed.D.
Instructions & Video
- Select the email signature above and copy
- Open Outlook and edit Signatures (under Preferences for Mac / for PC visit here)
- Add a new signature and select all in the box
- Paste everything into the text box
- Edit accordingly
- Select all and right click to see the Font options
- Select Times New Roman / 14px for Font Size and hit OK
- Change the color to #990000 (hex) for First and Last Name / USC / University of Southern California / www.rossier.usc.edu
- Double check spacings are correct
- Name the new signature “Standard” (suggestion)
- Make sure it’s slected for “New messages” and “Replies/forwards”
- Close the popup window and create a new message to verify the new signature is working
Logos / Images
USC Rossier faculty, staff, and departments should use text rather than images for email signatures. Images in email signatures may be flagged as spam, preventing them from being received. Images in emails also won’t be seen by all recipients (for example, some webmail systems hide images by default, and people with slow internet connections may turn off images).
*Hint: When viewing the instructional video below, select 720p for better quality.