Before starting any website design/development, please contact the web team at email@example.com. This includes:
- Program websites
- Any externally hosted websites
Free Professional Development Tools
Lynda.com is an online training provider offering more than 1,200 video-based courses on a broad range of computing and technology topics. Topics covered include Adobe products, Microsoft Office, among others. These courses are broken into 5-15 minute tutorials that are taught by subject-matter experts. These courses can be accessed around-the-clock for convenient, self-paced learning.
- USC Information Technology Services
- Employee Emergency Information
- USC Rossier Instructional Technology Group (ITG)
- Rossier Strategic Thinking Website
- Rossier MIS Portal
News & Events
USC & Rossier Identity Resources
- USC Rossier Style Guide
- Full USC and Rossier Style Guide
- University Communications Editorial Style Guides
- USC Identity Print, Digital and Merchandise Guideline Website
Looking for letterheads, centers and departmental logos, and Power Point templates? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for password access.
If you have the password, click below:
For logo designs, please contact Amber Sommerville: email@example.com / (213) 740-8637.