The Academy: Leadership Giving
Academy members are among the School’s most generous and loyal supporters. These alumni and friends have an immeasurable impact on helping USC Rossier maintain the highest level of excellence that produces innovative thinkers, global leaders and pioneering change agents in the world of education.
Membership is open to all alumni and friends of USC Rossier who make a gift totaling $500 or more within the fiscal year of July 1st – June 30th. Gifts may be designated to the USC Rossier Annual Fund, General Scholarship Fund, or another area of interest.
Levels of Giving
Total gift amount may include matching funds to Rossier.
Dean’s Laureate Circle*
Academy Visionaries – $100,000 or more
Academy Leaders – $50,000
Academy Investors – $25,000
Academy Masters – $10,000
Academy Fellows – $5,000
Academy Scholars – $2,500
Academy Mentors – $1,000
Academy Educators – $500
Membership in the Dean’s Laureate Circle is payable within 5 years. Please note an official university pledge agreement is required for a 5-year pledge.
My wife, Lai Tan, and I support Rossier because we truly believe that one of education’s most cherished virtues is HOPE. Our annual gift supports future educators and administrators who will truly make a difference in shaping young minds.
– Genaro F. Carapia MS ’84
All members of The Academy receive the following membership courtesies:
- Recognition in the Rossier Donor Honor Roll and signature lapel pin
- Annual invitation to Rossier’s Leaders in Giving donor recognition event
- Invitations to premier university events
- Invitations to special events with the dean, award winning faculty, and campus leadership
- Annual delivery of Futures in Urban Ed, the USC Rossier school magazine
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to the USC Associates Football Picnic hosted by Rossier (including the ability to purchase season passes and/or individual tickets to other USC Associates Football Picnics).
Deans’ Laureate Circle donors receive all the benefits of Academy courtesies, in addition to the following:
- Exclusive recognition certificate
- Eligibility for membership in the USC Associates (Leaders and Visionaries level)
- Yearly special recognition in the fall edition of Futures in Urban Ed and on our website
- Four (4) complimentary tickets to the Rossier Homecoming Football Picnic
- Complimentary parking, up to 12 times annually, on University Park Campus **
** Non-Transferable. Parking reservations are based on availability and must be made two business days in advance. Does not include parking for athletic or special events, including USC home football games.
For more information please contact:
Director of Development