Doctoral Support Center
ServicesWe provide Ed.D. and Ph.D. students in the Rossier School of Education with support on the writing of their dissertations, proposals, and course papers.
Areas addressed include:
- improvement of academic writing skills
- conceptualization, development, and editing of the dissertation
- non-cognitive challenges, such as time management, that doctoral students face throughout the degree, and especially, the dissertation, process.
The programs take the form of lectures, workshops, or social events. Doctoral students are welcome to make an appointment to receive individual help with their papers or dissertations. more about our services...
Events / PresentationsClick here for all upcoming DSC events and presentations
DSC on BlackboardClick here to learn more about:
- Accessing DSC Online Programs via Blackboard
ResourcesClick here to learn more about:
- Graduate School Web Site
- The American Psychological Association's Website
- USC Libraries Website
- Google Scholar
- Academic Writing: Using APA Style
- Accessing Current USC Dissertations
- Format and Presentation of Theses and Dissertations
- Submission Process